Listen to The Sunday Brazilian Brunch This Weekend
One of life’s greatest pleasures is waking to the warmth of a Copacabana morning to enjoy a relaxing brunch at your hotel’s balcony table and then moving poolside for some quality time with the Brazilian sun… Here’s who I’m featuring this week:
Serenata Sunday: Gregg Karukas on The Sunday Brazilian Brunch
- Listen to The Sunday Brazilian Brunch on our streaming station at Connectbrazil.com.. Three full hours beginning at 5 am, 9 am, 2 pm, and 8 pm Central time every Sunday.
- Sign up for our emails on music, travel, friends and fun. Click here to like our Facebook page and here for Brazilian events coast to coast.
Sundays are special; especially this one. Happy Easter and joyous Passover, too. It’s time to set the rest of your busy week aside and relax with us for a while. Listen to The Sunday Brazilian Brunch! On the go? Take us along with our apps for Android and Apple, too.
This Week on The Sunday Brazilian Brunch:
Serenata Sunday: Pianist Gregg Karukas
Today on The Sunday Brazilain Brunch, I’m featuring songs from Gregg Karukas’s beautiful solo piano album, Serenata, his tribute to the music of Milton Nascimento and Dori Caymmi.
- Gregg Karukas Serenata Preview
- Gregg Karukas Serenata Review Roundup
- Upcoming Events for Gregg Karukas
- Press Release: Serenata by Gregg Karukas
I’m Scott Adams, and I’ll bring you Brazilian-themed Smooth Jazz tunes from Gregg’s earlier albums. Plus, I’ll tell you what’s coming up next week at Connect Brazil, too.
SERENATA BY GREGG KARUKAS
- Visit Gregg Karukas’s website
- Get a signed copy of Serenata
- Browse his recordings
- Join Gregg’s mailing list
- Read his Bio
- Read Serenata reviews
Follow Gregg Karukas on
Programming like ’Serenata Sunday: The Sunday Brazilian Brunch’ is what we do. Why don’t you join us?
Sign up for our emails on music, travel, friends and fun. Listen to our ‘always live’ streaming station and our 12 streaming music channels, always free. Browse our Lifestyle Directory. Click here to like our Facebook page and here for Brazilian events coast to coast.