Submit Your Brazilian Music For Airplay On Connectbrazil.com’s Streaming Network
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE
Submit your Brazilian music to Connect Brazil top tap into the largest streaming network for Brazilian music in the United States.
For our Listeners: Always Live. Always Free.
We program The Sounds of Brazil’s live streaming station plus 12 Brazilian music channels, including: BossaNovaville, Café Copacabana and Brazilian Jazz. Listen to our streams here.
Join our email list for musicians. (Not required, but a good idea).
Our streaming channels engage, entertain and influence, coast-to-coast and worldwide. 64% of our US listeners are age 18-54, with the Industry’s highest overall Time Spent Listening for Brazilian music; averaging 2.5 hours daily.
That’s two times longer than Spotify (Triton, August 2020).
We manage, market and program Brazilian music channels for AccuRadio.com’s Brazilian Brand.
We syndicate the award-winning weekly radio program, The Sounds of Brazil to a growing list of affiliate radio stations including Chicago’s 90.9 FM WDCB (streamed on wdcb.org).
We also provide music programming for Live365.com plus various streams on TuneIn.com.
Creative Director Scott Adams is a pacesetter for the promotion and programming of Brazilian music in the USA.
Learn more about Scott Adams and Connectbrazil here.
Read About The ‘New Music: Brazil’ channel
When you submit your Brazilian music for airplay with Connectbrazil.com, your songs will be considered for our New Music: Brazil channel.
Unique for Brazilian music, the New Music: Brazil channel incubates new songs for superfans, early adoptees and social influencers to provide us with real-time demographic reports on a song’s performance.
The New Music: Brazil channel has helped labels and Brazilian musicians to develop their promotional and marketing strategies.
- The New Music: Brazil channel is driven by listener interaction. Each song can be rated by listeners. Popular songs may also be added to additional streaming channels for increased exposure of your music.
The highest-rated songs may be heard more frequently on our New Music: Brazil channel.
Please share the following link with your fans and encourage them to listen and vote for your music: https://www.accuradio.com/channel/new-music%3A-brazil/586/
We encourage you to be active in promoting your music at Connectbrazil.com.
Sorry, we cannot guarantee that every submission will receive airplay.
We do our best to support local musicians who create music for the Brazilian style, in addition to the industry’s top names and breakout talent from Brazil and elsewhere.
When you submit your Brazilian music for airplay, we ask that you provide us with:
- Digital files in wav lossless audio format taken directly from the master or CD. Please note: We stream in lossless audio and we want your music to sound its best. We prefer not to accept .mp3 files for airplay.
- Two copies of the CD mailed to the address below.
- Your Bio and/or press kit with contact information. Tell us about yourself and your music.
6615 Grand Avenue, 14/111
Gurnee, IL 60031 USA
Airplay and Fan Interaction
We support the musicians we play. We pay licensing fees and royalties to ASCAP, BMI and SESAC and others.
Songs added into our streaming channel rotations receive daily airplay and may remain in rotation according to popularity and fan support.
We encourage you to get involved with Connectbrazil’s Lifestyle Directory. Share your Directory listing and event listings with your fans on a regular basis via your own social media posts and emailings. Listings are free, no credit card required.
Here are two ideas to get started:
- Create a free Directory listing. Look for the “Listing Options” tab, then select FREE by clicking SIGN UP. Learn more about listings
- Create free Events anytime. Look for the “Event Options” tab, then select FREE by clicking SIGN UP. Learn more about events
This will help to raise your profile within our worldwide community of Brazilian music fans.
We’re here to help and look forward to your next submission!